Sunday, October 7, 2012

Who I am

I am so many things I find it hard to find a place to start. I am a mom, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a "hippy", and a survivor. I am also compassionate, caring, driven, intelligent, and sarcastic.

My lifestyle is anything but traditional. In my home lives my mom, my husband, myself, and our two children. It is an amazing thing to get to share my children's lives with my mom on a daily basis. She is able to give me insight when I ask for it (and sometimes when I don't) and seeing the love she has for her grandchildren is breathtaking.

My husband David is the most astonishing man I have ever met. He really is pretty much perfect. He put's our children first and foremost in EVERYTHING. Then he puts me second and himself last. David wants to be the best father to our sons he can be and he does a very good job at it.

I have 2 sons. William who is 20 months old and Bryan who is 3 weeks old. Not that I am possibly biased or anything but I would have to say I have the most perfect children a mom could ask for. At not even 2 yet, William is so kind and loving. He loves giving kisses and adores his little brother. He even tries to help take care of Bryan by feeding him. William likes to try and share his snacks with Bryan. The execution is a little off but his intent warms my heart from the bottom to the top.

I love to save money any way I can. Seriously, the dollar store is my friend so you can be sure that anything you find on my blog will be inexpensive. I can wait to share my days with you and hopefully get to know some of you too.

Peace, Love, and Parenting,
Clair

No comments:

Post a Comment